Wednesday 8 April 2015

Distractions...

Let me first just say that I'm very sorry for not posting in a while. I've had a little distraction for the past two months that I would like to share with you...


Here is my new little friend Buddy! When I got back from Prague I then decided I wanted a little puppy. It all happened really quickly. He was posted for sale online and I pretty much went and got him straight away. 


Buddy is a 'Pugalier' which is a cross between a Pug and a King Charles Cavalier. I know people don't like crossbreeds and think it's cruel for them to be bred but I didn't get him for those reasons. To me he is just my little Buddy not something for me to gain money from. 


He is currently 5 months old. I haven't had him from 8 weeks old like most people when they get a new puppy. His previous owners didn't want him from when he was 14 weeks old and put him up for sale. But he's mine now and isn't going anywhere. 

Buddy has puppy training sessions every week and is almost fully house trained (he has the occasional accident but once you look at his little face you forgive him immediately). I have never met a more hyper dog than him. Yet when he is sleepy it is the cutest thing ever! 


He is currently sat on my lap while writing this post. It's like he's making sure I don't write anything bad about him! 

Checkout my instagram @meganhaldane96 to see more updates and pictures of Buddy throughout the week!

xxMegan

No comments:

Post a Comment