Sunday 23 August 2015

Noah's Ark

Hey guys! Once again I'm sorry for the absence. I took some time off so I could focus on my exams at college. But now I'm going to try and get back into it.

First post back and I thought I'd tell you about somewhere I'd been recently. I've been going to Noah's Ark since I was really little with my older brother and thought it was about time that my little sisters went there.

So a few weeks ago my mum and I took them there. When I was little it was tiny but going back there after a couple of years it had grown so much. It was really hard to narrow down the pictures I took to just a few but here's my favourite ones. 



Absolutely love giraffes! They're so awkward and clumsy that they remind me of myself!



Both the lions and the tigers were asleep when we were there. I think it might have been because of the cold weather. But I'm so happy with the close up shot I got of the lion's face. So beautiful!


Now elephants are my all time favourite animal! I took so many pictures but I think this one is my favourite just because of the way it captures how magnificent the elephant is. 



Now I took this one because camels are one of Mark's favourite animals. I've no idea why but he always laughs whenever you even mention them.




I always end up taking so many pictures of meerkats because they are always constantly moving. These are my two favourite just purely because it makes them look adorable! 



Hope you enjoyed some of my pictures!
I would highly recommend that if you are near Noah's Ark that you definitely visit. Take a picnic and enjoy a family day out. Even if the weathers bad like it was for us there is an indoor playarea and a restaurant/cafe for you to enjoy. There's also opportunities to hold some small animals which my sisters really enjoyed!

Here's the website so you can check it out for yourself.

 xxMegan

No comments:

Post a Comment