Tuesday 1 September 2015

Paignton Zoo

So I recently went on a little holiday to Torquay with Mark and some friends. Luckily the weather was really nice so on one of the days we took a trip to Paignton Zoo. I took way too many pictures and have had to significantly reduce the ones that I originally picked for this post.

Here are the best ones... 


This is actually my favourite picture out of them all. He just looks so at peace it made me so happy!


Mark was very proud of this picture that he took with my camera.



As mentioned in a previous post elephants are my favourite animals. Now this old girl was called Duchess and apparently hated water which resulted in crusty skin. At first it looks like she is very sad but after reading a bit about her I found out her friend died a year ago and she hasn't taken to anyone else since then. She was still magnificent though!




I do love some cute meerkat pictures! 

Thanks for taking a look at my pictures. 

Whats your favourite animal?

xxMegan

No comments:

Post a Comment