Thursday 3 September 2015

Buddy's first car meet!

Being the top girlfriend that I am, I agreed to go with Mark to a local car meet. However it was on the one condition that I could bring buddy with me. So while Mark freaked out over certain cars, I strolled around with Buddy and appreciated some of the hard work people put into their cars.

I do have to say my opinion on certain cars has now been changed and I am becoming more and more into the car scene. Buddy attracted a lot of attention himself because he is a very cute little guy.

Here's some of my favoruite pictures that Mark took on the day.


Ford Focus ST


Ford Fiesta ST


#freshfords


Buddy at the beginning with lots of energy.


Nissan GTR R35 
My favourite car of the day!


Ford Capri (I think)


Buddy slowly running out of energy


Classic VW Beetle


Nissan Skyline GTR 


Mitsubishi Evo X


Buddy tired and fed up of the cold


Toyota Supra 
Mark's all time favourite car!


Toyota Supra again!


Audi R8
My second favourite car of the day!

Mark took some amazing pictures with my camera and it was very hard to just pick a few too feature.

What's your favourite car?

xxMegan 

No comments:

Post a Comment