Saturday 3 January 2015

First Ever Blog Post - What I got for Christmas

Christmas has gone and the New Year has begun. There are many things I've decided to start doing this year and starting a blog is the first on my list. As my first ever blog post I thought I would share a couple of my favourite things that I got for Christmas this year.

Christmas is my favourite time of year as all the family come together and everyone is in such a happy mood. I didn't really ask for much this year as I feel like I don't desperately need anything this year. Not knowing what I was getting from Santa this year made unwrapping my presents all that little bit more exciting.


My parents bought me the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume. It has the nicest scent to it and I can not stop wearing it. My only worry is that I will use it so much that I will run out pretty quickly.
 
 
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland will always be my favourite children's classic. I've read the book so many times I've lost count. Mark (boyfriend) got me the Disney Traditions figurine for Christmas as he has picked up on how much I love the book. She now has her own little place next to the book she comes from.


I was also given the Soap & Glory Gift set. The gift set includes:
• Hand Dream Super Cream 100ml
• Orangeasm Body Wash 500ml
• Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion 500ml
• Heel Genius Foot Cream 125ml
• Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml
• Whipped Clean Shower Butter 250ml
• The Righteous Butter Body Butter 300ml
• Off Your Face 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 cloths)
• Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive 7ml
• Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara 10ml 

My two favourite things from the gift set are the Righteous Butter and the Shower Butter. They make your skin so silky and smooth. I get complimented on the softness of my skin and these two products are my little secret. I'm so relieved I got these for Christmas as I was going to run out soon.

I've been very spoilt this year and I'm so grateful for everything I've been given. Although receiving presents is fun, I love giving people presents and watching them opening them. This is the first year I've had a decent job so I was able to spoil my family and Mark as much as they all spoiled me.

What did you get for Christmas and what's your favourite thing about this time of year?

xx Megan




1 comment: