Thursday 8 January 2015

What's in my handbag?

My handbag is always bursting to the brim with things that I don't even need in there, whether that's college work, old receipts, random bits of paperwork. So I've cleared out my bag of all the junk, and here are the essential things I keep in my bag on a day to day basis.
The handbag itself is from Matalan. Extravagant right? I like it because it's simple and goes with anything, that way I don't have to keep changing bags and switching all my stuff around. It's also the perfect size to fit my college books in. 
First the boring things. 
Always carry a notebook with me for those times when I come up with things to write about, or if I have some inspiration for a novel to write. This pretty little one is from Sainsburys. 
I'm currently studying the Wife of Bath in English Literature so I always carry that with me, don't really understand it but I'm sure I will eventually. 
Then there's my ancient Marvel pencil case that I have used for the past couple of years. Well lets just say it has seen better days.
Can't get enough of Elle magazine! I'm subscribed to it and I constantly look forward the next issue. Especially loved this months issue with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, she's so beautiful it's crazy! 
My Ted Baker make-up bag comes every where with me. I'm so pale so I'm constantly having to put powder on so people don't think I look ill. 
Hand cream and hand sanitizer never leave my side. I hate having dirty and rough hands so I'm always applying these. The hand cream is from Soap&Glory. *shocker* 
My purse is from Next, and is honestly one of my favourite things in my bag. It's in a pastel pink colour,and is very simplistic but also very pretty.
I always carry a little snack with me in my bag for those peckish moments. This week just happens to be skittles thanks to Mark as he got me addicted to them. I also like to keep food with me just in case I get stuck in traffic in my car and then I get hungry. It would be a crisis.

So that's what I carry round in my bag on a day to day basis. What do you carry in yours? Do you carry snacks too?

xxMegan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan,

    You just reminded me to clear out my handbag. It is so full to the rim as well with rubbish! Your handbag is nice and thanks for sharing this.

    Jo of http://saycheesycake.blogspot.nl
    Drop by anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete