Tuesday 13 January 2015

Woof Woof!

Whoever said you couldn't buy happiness never had a dog! Since the day I was born there has always been a dog in my life and I couldn't imagine my life without one. I've never understood why people don't like them but I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  
I thought that I would introduce you to the lovely little beauties that are in my life right now. They're my favourite non-humans and I love them all so so much! 

 First of all we have Pip, who is a Border Collie. She has beautiful markings that make her stand out against other dogs like her.
Well, Pip is her official name but she gets called anything from Pippa to Puppy (even though she's 14 years old). We've had her since I was 2, and has grown up with me ever since. 
She has the sweetest personality, and dealt with my little sisters pulling on her like a teddy when they were toddlers. Although she's pretty much an OAP, she still runs around the field like shes 5 again. You'd never think she was that old if it wasn't for her white nose. 

Next we have Rolo, who is a bit of a Chihuahua, Jack Russel and a smidge of Pug in him too. Technically he's my brothers dog, but he spends so much time at our house he has become very fond with me. He's sat on my lap right now and keeps looking at me when I stop stroking him. So needy!
He's such a playful little thing so it's hard to keep up with him. Wow does he get mad if you leave without saying goodbye to him. If you walk out the front door without acknowledging him he barks rather loud. Just say bye to him and he doesn't even lift his head. 
He does not look happy about running around with Santa on his back, but hey it was Christmas!

Last but not least we have Barney, who is a chocolate Labrador. He's Mark's family dog but I love him so much I had to include him! The picture isn't that great as it was taken from my iPhone. 
He's still a bit of a puppy so he has so much energy in him. Mark is forever playing with him and making him bounce all over the room, it's very funny to watch. He doesn't leave me alone whenever I go round, but I don't mind because he's so friendly. 

So that's my little doggie friends. Rolo is currently under my blanket wriggling an awful lot while I'm trying to do some work.

Do you have any pets? What are they?

xxMegan

1 comment:

  1. You're dogs are adorable.... I have a little golden lab called Oscar!

    http://spindriftt.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete